Job Opportunities, Placements & Internships
We are International Hospitality & Culinary Arts Recruiters connecting both seasoned and starting-out professionals with a passion for hospitality & culinary arts to the world stage.
We connect students from all works of life to one of the best culinary schools in eastern European. If your dream is to become a chef or cook, if you are passionate about cooking, if you love life, love food, and willing to be of the best, then you are at the right place!
Passport Chefs in partnership with HRC Culinary Academy will help you reach your goals and make your dream a reality without be in debt after your education. Below are the benefits that you will enjoy, that is our commitment.
Why choose the HRC Academy? Here are our top 10 reasons why HRC Academy should be your top choice for culinary education:
1. HRC Academy provides by far the best value for money and is one of the most affordable, high quality culinary educational programs on the globe.
2. Industry placements: The academy provides Internships at some of the best restaurants and hotels worldwide. And guess what? All our internships are paid: our unique US internships provide internship allowances in average of USD 1.500 per month!
3. The diploma: We are the first culinary school in the European Union that is accredited by the American Culinary Federation. Our diploma is also recognized by the Hotelschool Ter Duinen in Belgium.
4. Facilities: Our brand new 2.500 sq. m. training facility provides state of the art kitchen labs, a 100-seat Demo theatre, bakery kitchen, a chocolate atelier, didactical wine cellar and everything else you need to get the best learning experience.
5. An attractive scholarship plan is available. In partnership with one of the major banks in the country the Academy also offers options for low interest loans.
6. Career opportunities and our vast professional network: Our sister company HRC International has over 20+ years of experience in creating successful careers in hospitality. Our in-house HRC Career office is at your service not only during your studies, but after you graduate as well.
7. The program: Being a chef is not just a job, it is a craft and we pay particular attention to the practical part of the education. At the Academy students learn everything from knife skills and sauce making up to cost control, menu engineering and many more business skills.
8. The hospitality industry is people’s business. Every faculty member at the Academy has something unique in his professional background. This contributes to creating a strong team of professionals, which offers our students an in-depth knowledge of culinary arts.
9. Education in English: Communicating with international instructors and students from over 20 countries. Upon graduation, you will speak English fluently, which makes you ready to further explore the world.
10. Location: Bulgaria offers a great variety of outdoor and cultural activities and is the youngest member state of the European.